At Silver Creek Clogging, your investment consists of tuition and shoes. That’s it. We don’t ask you pay separately for uniforms, we don’t charge extra for testing and rank advancements, and we don’t keep dinging you for recital fees.
You won’t have to worry about any of that.
With us, you’re family. And that’s not hype; it’s the heart of our studio.
Coming soon…. New student enrollment for September 2018 classes.
Total tuition from September 5th through the June recital is just $585. And if you prefer to pay monthly, there’s no interest charge or added costs. $65 per month for nine months, and your student can attend every class and every event.
At registration you may choose to pay in full or make monthly payments. Either way, payment arrangements must be made before your student’s spot in class is secured. Don’t wait to register. Spots can fill up quickly.
- Dance Classes [September 5th through the June recital]
- Recital Costume(s)
- Silver Creek Clogging Studio T-shirt
- Student Registration Fee
- Up to 2 Tickets to Recital(s) and Reception(s)
- One Professional Digital Photo of your Individual Dancer
- At least 3 performance opportunities during the academic [including June recital]
Tuition does not include clogging shoes or class attire.
We offer two payment plans:
- One lump sum payment for the full year in advance
- Nine equal monthly installments, paid by automatic recurring credit card
If paying monthly, the first payment is due at registration, and the remaining 8 payments are due on the first of each month beginning October 1st.
There are NO costume deposits or recital fees throughout the year.
For questions, give us a call at (503) 509-2484 or use our Contact Form.